- Does Pelican Wire offer calibration data for their products?
- What is Your Minimum Order?
- Does Pelican Wire stock special limits Thermocouple?
- I need technical assistance in figuring out what resistance wire will work for me.
- What is the advantage of purchasing from your online store?
- I am looking for a custom cable but I do not want to purchase a minimum order quantity.
- I have a specific resistance requirement that I can’t find.
If requested, Pelican Wire will provide calibration data. Additional fees may apply.
Minimum order quantities:
- Our web store offers spools of length: 50, 75 and 100 ft.
- Manufactured wire: $500 minimum order
- Bare wire: $100 minimum order
Pelican Wire has a large inventory of special limits Thermocouple (K, J, and T in high temperature FEP, PFA, and glass insulations) between 20-30 AWG. Contact us for more information.
Contact Pelican at 239-597-8555 and our staff of highly trained Application Engineers will be happy to assist you.
Pelican Wire supports your development work by offering small quantity purchases through the online store. This will allow you to buy directly from our stock in quantities as little as 50 feet.
No need to worry. Pelican Wire will manufacture any quantity you want. Our typical custom production runs can be done for as little as $500.
There is no need to compromise. Pelican Wire has the unique capability to provide wire to your exact requirements by stranding or custom drawing your wire. We can supply this as either insulated or uninsulated.